Presented with the challenge of an existing building consisting of several additions to an original structure, built in 1875, Vanman created new spaces that harmonized with the old. The project details were designed to give the church an overall consistency in appearance and style. The new addition created a handsome gathering space with vaulted ceilings and good sight lines between the office, education wing and entrances. The education wing was also expanded with a new entrance directly from the parking area.
1118 4th Street NW,
Elk River, MN 55330